Stuff I’m noticing:
- Little bit of a gun-show going on – really just B.B. guns, but hey, better than nothing.
- Since I haven’t bought new clothes:
- Belts are IMPORTANT, not just decorative – otherwise my pants fall off.
- Belts are hard to put on while also trying to hold up your pants with one hand. Especially at airport security checks.
- On same topic, I got lazy, I just take the belt off to get undressed.
- Gym shorts need to be tied tight now and I need to take stuff out of pockets during cardio. Or there could be an incident.
- Sometimes I look in the mirror and realize my shirt appears to have swallowed me whole with the bigger ones.
- Most of my weight has always been distributed primarily between knees and shoulders. Arms, calves, hands, neck, feet and face have always been a size smaller or two than my real weight would imply. While still not there, I can definitely start to see the hint of skinny calves under there.
- Toes apparently have gaps between them..even at the tips.
- Cutting the toe nails is a lot easier.
- On current trends, looks like I will have bony, knobby knees.
- It’s less concerning if someone wants to sit in the middle seat on the train ride home now. Plane rides are also a little nicer less 35 pounds.