The Road To 2012 NYC Marathon – Summary of T-50 Week.
- Completed C25K Week 1, started Week 2. Not feeling like I’m pushing it yet, from previous exercise but still trying to skip anything and avoid injury.
- Technical difficulties were had a plenty though with the non-running bits of running:
- Wed – not realizing the free version of the app wouldn’t run in the background, wound up paused several times on the timer til I figured that out. Added about 4-5 minutes of walking. (And upgraded to pro for a $1.60 – completely worth it).
- Wed – managed to send my ipod flying and cracked the screen 😦 Not readable anymore.
- Wed – sent my phone flying about 90 seconds later. Thankfully, undamaged.
- Fri – Managed to pull the emergency stop cord grabbing while my towel. Kind of messes of the stats for that one.
- As such, this weeks stats will be from Sunday’s run, which was the only smooth and 100% accurately recorded one.
- Fitness program for now until the books arrive – Run x 3 week, 3×12 sets of weights of just about anything I feel like 2-3 times a week. I am supplementing the running a bit with some elliptical and bike on 2 days, but again trying not to injure myself either. Arc trainer is out for now.
- Depending on what I learn from any additional reading, 200 crunches may be back in the picture as a good supplement once running is more full-time the other days of the week.
|Metric||Last Week||In Total|
|Mileage Run:||7.40 miles||9.65 miles|
|Longest Run:||2.41 miles||2.41 miles|
|Longest Run Time:||29:04 mm:ss||29:04 mm:ss|
|Longest Run Pace:||12:04 min/mile||12:04 min/mile|
Posted on November 28, 2011, in Marathon and tagged 2012 nyc marathon, marathon, running, weight loss. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment