The Road To 2012 NYC Marathon – Summary of T-42 Week.
- Completed C25K Week 9 with a glitch.
- Basically, in the middle of Wednesday (Day 2), around 17-18 minutes in, I accidentally hit the stop button on the treadmill. Totally broke my rhythm. Once I got it going again, I put in another 5, but the damage was done, I couldn’t finish. I repeated Day 2 on Friday and finished Day 3 on Sunday.
- Weekly mileage is a little bit of estimate because of this, and this is also why it’s a little down this week from last.
- In some ways it’s OK anyway:
- I had planned to repeat Week 9 in any case.
- When go onto the Iowa program, I need to switch to a week ending on Sunday anyway. This just transitions me a few weeks early.
|Metric||Last Week||In Total|
|Mileage Run:||11.37 miles||85.90 miles|
|Longest Run:||4.20 miles||4.20 miles|
|Longest Run Time:||40:17 mm:ss||40:17 mm:ss|
|Longest Run Pace:||9:34 min/mile||9:34 min/mile|