The Road To 2012 NYC Marathon – Summary of T-31 Week.
- RunNassau 5 miler race – 40:04.4 official time. 91st place out of 389. In my age group, about middle of the pack. If I bump myself to the next age group (next month eek!), slightly better, but still middling. I’ll take it since last year would have been not on the list at all!
- Northern Iowa Week 4 +. Should have been 3 miles, 5, miles, 3 miles, and 8 miles. Because of the Saturday race, I rejigged my days to 3, 5, 5, 8.
- The 8 miler was a little slow since I was tired from 5 mile race day before. Did it in between easter baskets and easter egg hunt.
- The little one was not pleased to wait for the hunt 😉
- Also some stop/start on the 8 miler – a) to sort out some drawstrings at first and b) later, to strip off the outer layer. It’s cold enough to warrant the outer layer at first, but warm enough that it gets hot.
- Busted through 20 miles for the week.
|Metric||Last Week||In Total|
|Mileage Run:||23.02 miles||278.35 miles|
|Longest Run:||8.63 miles||9.39 miles|
|Longest Run Time:||1:24:54 hh:mm:ss||1:26:54 hh:mm:ss|
|Longest Run Pace:||9:50 min/mile||9:15 min/mile|