The Road To 2012 NYC Marathon – Summary of T-24 Week.
- Northern Iowa Week 11. 5,8,5, 16. No increase in long run this week.
- Went back to the same trail as last week again as I was thinking the mid-run restroom might be needed (and it was).
- It absolutely pored the first 75 minutes of the run. Between the trees, clouds and rain, the phone GPS struggled. Thankfully I also have the Garmin so was able to pace out the 16 miles.
- First 16 miler where when I hit 13 miles I actually kicked up the pace (a little) to finish as opposed to thinking something along the lines of (!@#!$!#$!!! 3 more miles?!!$#$# Will this torment never end?)
- Getting near 500 miles! And soon will be over 500 miles on the shoes too..almost time to replace! Wow!
|Metric||Last Week||In Total|
|Mileage Run:||36.3 miles||490.64 miles|
|Longest Run:||16.44 miles||16.51 miles|
|Longest Run Time:||2:32:54 hh:mm:ss||2:32:08 hh:mm:ss|
|Longest Run Pace:||9:18 min/mile||9:13 min/mile|